Raleigh Bartlett Animal Hospital was established in 1978 by Dr. Richard Leggett, and over 3 decades has developed the tradition of excellence in Medicine, Surgery, and Service. In 2013, the Practice was purchased by Dr. Yelena Lapova, and underwent a complete renovation.
With the recent trend towards incorporation in veterinary medicine, we take great pride in remaining a truly local family practice, with deep connection to our community. We treat them like our own! Pets and families can count on our State-of-the-Art equipment; extraordinarily clean facilities; and warm, friendly, and efficient Team of Veterinary Health Care Professionals. Enjoy our flexible schedule and no charge drop off service as early as 7:30 am. Please note that Doctor hours are 8:30am-noon, and 2pm-6pm weekdays and 8:30-12:30 Saturdays.
As a part of our commitment to quality affordable Veterinary care in our community, we offer several specials for Prevention, Adopted Pets, Senior Pets, Spay/Neuter, Dentistry, etc. Ask about the PetCare Savings Club membership for additional savings, as well as our Active Military and First Responder special.
Our services include, but not limited to:
- Comprehensive Preventive Care and Wellness
- Puppy and Kitten Packages
- Thorough medical workup for internal medical diseases, dermatology, ophthalmology, lameness, and disorders of other organ systems
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Otoplasty
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Spay/Neuter. We take current evidence based data seriously and happy to discuss benefits and risks
- Therapeutic Laser
- Digital Radiology
- Comprehensive Dentistry, including digital dental radiology and some periodontal therapy
- Nutritional Counseling with the help of boarded Veterinary Nutritionists
- Supervised Boarding, detailed Grooming
- In-house and Reference Laboratory
“We Treat Them Like Our Own”
Dr. Yelena Lapova
Dr. Kelly Green
Dr. Richard Leggett