4318 Stage Rd. Memphis, TN 38128
Raleigh Bartlett Animal Hospital was established in 1978 by Dr. Richard Leggett, and over 3 decades has developed the tradition of excellence in Medicine, Surgery, and Service. In 2013, Dr. Lapova purchased and renovated RBAH – with many updates ongoing through the years. In the recent wave of Corporate takeover of Veterinary Medicine, we remain a 2 Doctor, family owned, NON-CORPORATE Practice with deep connection to our community. We don’t answer to a suit in Connecticut or corporate office in Oregon. Our Doctors and Team are long term RBAH family, and we enjoy building lasting relationships with our Patients and Clients.
We provide affordable general care and thorough preventive care including Doctor exams with all annuals and puppy/kitten visits. We have a special interest in dentistry, cosmetic surgery, dermatology and cardiology. We are the only provider of Holter monitor service to the surrounding area, and have special interest in preservation of cardiac health. Out of town? Let us board your Pet! Dogs can have a refreshing bath with our caring Team. Pets and families can count on our State-of-the-Art equipment; extraordinarily clean facilities; and warm, friendly, and efficient Team of Veterinary Health Care Professionals. Enjoy our flexible schedule and no charge drop off service as early as 7:30 am. Please note that Doctor hours are 8:30am-noon, and 2pm-6pm weekdays and 8:30-12:30 Saturdays.
As a part of our commitment to quality affordable Veterinary care in our community, we offer several specials for Prevention, Adopted Pets, Senior Pets, Spay/Neuter, Dentistry, etc. Ask about the PetCare Savings Club membership for additional savings, as well as our Active Military and First Responder special https://raleighbartlettanimalhospital.com/about-our-clinic/specials/
Our services include, but not limited to:
- Comprehensive Preventive Care and Wellness. DOCTOR Exam always included in Annual and Puppy/Kitten visits!
- Puppy and Kitten Packages, comprehensive Senior Pet care
- Thorough medical workup for internal medical diseases, dermatology, ophthalmology, lameness, and disorders of other organ systems
- **Cosmetic and Reconstructive Otoplasty – we are regarded as one of the top cosmetic practices in the world. Special attention is given to anesthesia and analgesia**
- **Holter Monitoring – we are currently the only practice in the area with an in house Holter Monitor**
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Spay/Neuter. We take current evidence based data seriously and happy to discuss benefits and risks.
- Therapeutic Laser
- Digital Radiology
- Comprehensive Dentistry, including digital dental radiology and periodontal therapy
- Nutritional Counseling with the help of boarded Veterinary Nutritionists
- Supervised Boarding, thorough bathing including nail buff, gland expression and ear cleaning
- In-house and Reference Laboratory
**designates service requiring special equipment and skill set**
“We Treat Them Like Our Own”
Dr. Yelena Lapova
Dr. Kelly Green